Sunday 2 November 2014

October Favourites

Where is this year going?!? It's already November!! But, since it's only 2 days into a new month it means - favourites! Today's post will be my October favourites, for those of you who don't know what this means...anything I have loved using or brought in October I will be writing about it and recommending it - if I think it should be recommended!

Ted Baker butterfly body spray

First of it my 'Ted Baker butterfly body spray' I got this about 2 weeks ago when I went to Milton Keynes and I got this from Boots for only £6.00! I was so surprised by this price because...well Ted Baker is such an amazing brand.

I always seem to think of my body spray as more of a perfume because it last's so long and the quality is amazing! It last's such a long time and smells amazing! It's hard to describe the smell...It's kind of tropical/perfumery - if that's even a word but it smells like a proper perfume! The bottle is so easy to fit into your bag as well, this is good for me as I take my spray to school with me every day so the fact that it's and easy fit is good!

I highly recommend this spray because it's so amazing, long lasting a really cheap! 

Vila Hermanos Rose scented candle

Next on my favourites is this candle which I recently picked up from 'Home sense' for only £2.49! 
This candle is called the 'Vila Hermanos Rose scented candle' This candle is so nice because it smell's like vanilla and also comes in a really cute and pretty box with pink patterns around it. Plus, it comes with a mini candle plate. The candle comes with a lid which fits perfectly underneath the bottom of the candle. I have already used this candle 5 times!

Again, if you have a Home sense near your house I would go and see some of there stuff! It's so amazing and honestly I could buy the whole shop if I could!


Soap and glory super cat liquid eye liner pen

The final thing on my favourites list is something I have been dying to have for so so long and I finally got it! It's the soap and glory liquid eye liner pen. I got this from 'Boots' for only £6.00! I got this because my friend said it's good, also people like Naomi Smart used it in one of her old videos and loads of people on my Instagram recommended it!


I have used this about 3 times in the space of 3 days and I love it so so much!

I strongly recommend this eye liner because it's so cheap and absolutely amazing! 

I hope you all enjoyed my October favourites, sorry there isn't many - I didn't want my post to drag on for ages! Below I will leave ways for you to follow me and stay updates with upcoming post's.

  • Instagram: @florallibs ( http://instagram.com/florallibs ) As you would of realised I have switched over Instagram accounts! My old account is now called @floradays - I might use it...I don't know yet!
  • Email me for more info on post's: libbywhite122@gmail.com
  • I am now on bloglovin! Follow my blog to stay super updated! - http://www.bloglovin.com/libbywhite122gmailcom
  • Also on my blog you will see an option saying to subscribe to me/follow me by email - make sure you do that too! 
Thank you for reading! xx



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!
    http://basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete